The Broken Banyan
A haven of peace and calm
The legendary Banyan Tree is, in ancient cultures,
the symbol of long life.
Robinson Crusoe, that colourful island character of fiction,
makes his home in a Banyan tree.
The Broken Banyan holiday apartments are set in a beautiful two-hectare tropical garden at the heart of which spreads a magnificent and stately Banyan tree. How special it is to spend your Lord Howe Island holiday in this adults only, peaceful and calm setting, gazing out over the hibiscus and palm trees toward towering Mt. Gower and Lidgbird.
Here you will find your well-appointed one-bedroom self-contained garden apartment, with open-plan living, kitchen, dining area and private veranda.
Located close to beaches and two of the Island’s finest nature walks; and convenient to restaurants and shops.
- 6 one bedroom apartments with ensuite and queen bed
- Private verandah on every room
- Bedrooms located at the end of each 2-unit block to ensure privacy
- Fresh rainwater through out
- 4 burner gas bench tops
- Microwave oven
- BBQ areas in the garden for your enjoyment
- Linen supplied and laundered
- Guest laundry
- Beach towels, backpacks and hair dryers on request
- Pay phone in transit lounge
- LCD TV
- Close to shops, restaurants and beaches
- Airport Transfers