Earl’s Anchorage has 4 one bedroom bungalows and 2 two bedroom bungalows, each bungalow features custom designed & built furniture by Tasmanian master shipwright, Ned Trewartha.
Each bungalow at Earl’s Anchorage is named after one of Jack Earl’s famous boats – Smoky Cape, Maris, Tarpon, Kathleen, Myee & Eula – and just like each of Jack’s yachts, each bungalow is distinct with its own unique style.
Each of the six bungalows has been designed with no adjoining walls to ensure your stay is completely undisturbed; each bungalow is anchored via a boardwalk, which meanders throughout the five-acre property. Earl’s Anchorage is the only accommodation on Lord Howe Island that features a bungalow that is entirely adapted for disabilities – Smoky Cape.
Anchorage Restaurant is located off site to ensure maximum privacy for guests while still offering our guests the option of experiencing Head Chef, David Chlumsky’s world-class cuisine. Anchorage Restaurant is conveniently located on the Lagoon waterfront with panoramic views of Lord Howe Island’s iconic Mt Lidgbird and Mt Gower.
Read more on Earl’s Anchorage and the Jack Earl story here – http://earlsanchorage.com/
- Return airport transfers
- Nightly transfers to a restaurant of your choice
- Off-site Restaurant
- Full kitchen facilities, including gas appliances
- Gas BBQ
- Tea, coffee, milk
- Austar TV, DVD, Stereo
- Internet access
- Dedicated phone lines in each bungalow
- Spa bath in selected bungalows, available upon request pending availability
- Luxury bed and bath linen, bath robes included
- Bathroom cosmetics, including shampoo and conditioner
- Daily servicing
- Laundry facilities in each bungalow (not shared)
- Indoor/outdoor private dining facilities
- Transit lounge
- Backpacks, beach bags
- Beach towels
For holiday packages at Earl’s Anchorage please visit;Enquire