Somerset’s location on the central, level area of the Island allows easy walking and biking to nearby shops, restaurants and the Visitor Centre.
We are minutes from popular Ned’s Beach where you can hand feed the fish, swim or snorkel.
Just as close is our beautiful reef-fringed lagoon, where you can swim in the crystal clear water and laze on the white sandy beach.
The units are nestled in subtropical palm groves, alive with splashes of colour from Hawaiian hibiscus and fragrant frangipani flowers.
Perfectly situated between Ned’s beach and the Lagoon, allowing easy walking and biking to nearby shops, restaurants and tour operators. Self-catering units include kitchen facilities, beach towels, backpacks and much more. BBQ facilities onsite.
Somerset has 25 self catering apartments.
Choose from a range of one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Each unit has an ensuite bathroom, separate bedroom and living areas giving space and privacy, and a covered verandah with tables and chairs for entertainment and relaxation.
Superior units contain queen and single beds with a two burner gas stove top. Standard units contain double and single beds.
- Microwave oven and cookware
- Crockery and cutlery
- Coffee plunger
- Insect screens
- All linen
- Bath and beach towels
- Back packs
- Water bottles
Facilities & Services
- Outdoor and undercover gas barbecues on paved, well-lit areas
- Transit lounge for use after checkout, with toilet, shower, fridge and snack-making facilities
- Rain water throughout
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Small library with a selection of books and magazines
- Pay phone for local and STD calls
- Internet connection for laptop computers
- Serviced rooms are available for an extra charge
- Courtesy bus for airport transfers and transport to restaurants for evening meals
Phone: +61 2 6563 2061
Fax: +61 2 6563 2110
You Tube: http://youtu.be/S80f7OobCWA