The Broken Banyan Apartments are set in a beautiful two-hectare tropical garden at the heart of which spreads a magnificent and stately Banyan tree. How special it is to spend your Lord Howe Island holiday in this adults only, peaceful and calm setting, gazing out over the hibiscus and palm trees toward towering Mt. Gower and Lidgbird.
Here you will find your well-appointed one-bedroom self-contained garden apartment, with open-plan living, kitchen, dining area and private veranda.
Located close to shops, restaurants and beaches and two of the Island’s finest nature walks.
- Bedrooms located at the end of each two-unit block to ensure privacy
- Two BBQ areas for your enjoyment
- Linen supplied and laundered
- Guest Laundry
- Beach towels, backpacks and hair dryers on request
- Dinner and airport transfers
Phone: +61 2 6563 2024
Host: Barbara Ardill
For holiday packages for The Broken Banyan Apartments please visit;
Current Package: http://oxleytravel.com.au/package/february-april-2018/Enquire