Lord Howe Island is often referred to as the ‘Galapagos of Australia’. It supports the most southerly coral reef in the world. Sightings of rare and endemic, both marine and terrestrial are a common experience. Every tour is unique and offers a new adventure!
Access to these sites aboard the MV Greenback, will allow you to visit exciting and rarely visited locations. On all our tours you get to discover the breathtaking beauty of Lord Howe Island’s remote coastlines, with commentary by the crew on the geology and wildlife, including close vantage points of the island’s renown bird rookeries. At the end of the tour, hot drinks and home made baked treats are served at our boat shed.
Our range of tours includes –
- “The Ultimate Ball’s Pyramid Combo” $150pp – 4 hours
- “Island Cruise” $80pp – 2 hours
- “Reef and Beyond Guided Aqua Scooter Tour” $160pp – 3.5 hours
- “Shore Based Guided Aqua Scooter Tour” $80pp – 2.5 hours
- “Reef Walk/Reef Talk” $40pp – 2 hours
For more info visit www.visitlordhowe.com.au