Lord Howe Island Co-operative
Established 10 years ago, the Lord Howe Island Co-op encompasses the commitment to the environment and sustainable practices. The Co-op is a non-profit community initiative which purchases products in bulk to reduce packaging and waste, passing on a unique and affordable shopping experience to residents and island visitors.
At the Co-op purchase as much or as little as you need. Our Co-op is grounded in an ethic of reduce, reuse and then recycle. We encourage all Co-op shoppers to bring in their own re-usable containers or utilise our selection of recycled containers. We promote members & visitors to bring in spare glass jars, containers and bottles so we can pass on the reuse & recycle movement!
- Island grown fresh produce;
- Local fish;
- Homemade sweet treats and savoury goodies;
- Wide selection of locally made jam, relish and chutney;
- Gourmet cheeses, local made dips and deli goods;
- Large range of nuts, dried fruits, rice, seeds & grains and pulses;
- Organic fair trade coffee, selection of teas and confectionary;
- Hasting valley yoghurts;
- Organic & Ayurvedic products;
- Cooking oils, sauces and a big range of baking needs;
- A range of exotic spices, herbs, salts and peppers;
- Pre loved books;
- And so much more to explore.
At the Co-op you can
- Pack the perfect picnic or Island BBQ;
- Make the mornings easy, with a great selection of breakfast options;
- Create your own healthy snacks;
- Purchase as much or as little are you need;
- Become Co-op member and enjoy the benefits.
Find us, visit us & contact us
The Co-op is located in the relaxed CBD of Lord Howe Island, next to Beach Boutique
A: PO Box 150 Lord Howe Island NSW 2898
P: 02 65632373
F: 02 65632373
FB: find us and like us on Facebook