Our new and exciting range of educational tours will guarantee you experience the best of the natural beauty “Lord Howe Island” has to offer.
Lord Howe Island is often referred to as the ‘Galapagos of Australia’. It supports the most southerly coral reef in the world. Sightings of rare and endemic, both marine and terrestrial are a common experience. Every tour is unique and offers a new adventure!
Access to these sites aboard Reef N Beyond, will allow you to visit exciting and rarely visited locations. On all our tours you get to discover the breathtaking beauty of Lord Howe Island’s remote coastlines, with commentary by the crew on the geology and wildlife, including close vantage points of the island’s renown bird rookeries. At the end of the tour, hot drinks and home made baked treats are served at our boat shed. Reef N Beyond is the ultimate boat for passenger comfort – fast, stable, dry with comfortable seating for all onboard. the vessel is fitted with a toilet.
Our range of tours includes –
- Ball’s Pyramid / Island Combo Cruise $170, 3.5hrs
- Island Adventure Cruise $100, 2.0hrs
- Limited Island Adventure/Sunset/Head to Head $80, 1.5hrs
- Outer Reef Snorkeling (2 spots) with or without Aqua Scooter $160/$100, 3.5hrs
- Shore Based Guided Aqua Scooter $80, 2.5hrs
- Adventure Seekers Ball’s Pyramid Snorkeling Tour, $190, 3.5hrs
- Guided Photography Walk $80, 2.5 hrs
- Sole Group/Family Reef N Beyond Charter and Multiple Activities POA
- Single Hobie Pedal Kayak Hire $35 per hour
- Double Hobie Pedal Kayak Hire $65 per hour
- Hobie Pedal Board $40 per hour
- Dry Bag $5 per day
- Wet Suit $10 per day