Our new and exciting range of educational tours will guarantee you experience the best of the natural beauty “Lord Howe Island” has to offer.
Lord Howe Island is often referred to as the ‘Galapagos of Australia’. It supports the most southerly coral reef in the world. Sightings of rare and endemic, both marine and terrestrial are a common experience. Every tour is unique and offers a new adventure!
Access to these sites aboard Reef N Beyond, will allow you to visit exciting and rarely visited locations. On all our tours you get to discover the breathtaking beauty of Lord Howe Island’s remote coastlines, with commentary by the crew on the geology and wildlife, including close vantage points of the island’s renown bird rookeries. Reef N Beyond is the ultimate boat for passenger comfort – fast, stable, dry with comfortable seating for all onboard. the vessel is fitted with a toilet.
Reef N Beyond Photography Tours & Services – Reef N Beyond Eco Tours in conjunction with Ocean-Landscape Photographer Stephan Kleinlein from Ocean Blue Sky Production, are excited to now offer a range of photographic tours & services on Lord Howe Island.
Our range of tours includes –
- Ball’s Pyramid/Island Expedition
- Island Adventure Expedition
- Admiralty Bird & Wildlife Expedition
- Guided Outer Reef Snorkelling Expedition (2 spots)
- Adventure Seekers Ball’s Pyramid Snorkelling Expedition
- Add Reef N Beyond Photography Tours & Services
- Sole Group/Family Reef N Beyond Charter and Multiple Activities POA
- Single Hobie Pedal Kayak Hire
- Double Hobie Pedal Kayak Hire
- Hobie Pedal Board
- Dry Bag
- Wet Suit